Registration for U.M. ARMY is an easy two step process:
Here is how it works:
- Your group should choose the program that best suits your needs. View Program Choices
- Check with the U.M. ARMY Northeast office to determine if space is available in the program of your choice.
- Fill out the group registration on-line using the Group Registration link
- Send in a $50 per person (non-refundable) deposit by March 1st to reserve your space. Balance is due no later than May 1st, 2020 for May/June Weeks and May 1st, 2020 for July/August Weeks. Total cost is $300 per person.,
- Your Group Registration must include a minimum of 2 adults (with insured vehicles) for every 5 youth. Groups bringing 6-10 youth require 4 adults.
After your group has registered for a U.M. ARMY Program, each individual participant should fill out the online individual registration form. Your church coordinator will supply you with a link that is unique to your church and program. Simply click on that link and fill in the information as required. We encourage you to register early!!!!
Individual Registration Deadlines:
- Participants are asked to submit their Individual On-line Registrations and Balance due no later than May 1st, 2020 for May/June Weeks and May 1st, 2019 for July/August Weeks. Total cost is $300 per person.
If you have questions regarding registrations, contact:
Darlene Thomas, Mid-Atlantic Region (PA, VA, NJ) 717-979-5477
Gina Grubbs, North Region (NY, CT, NH, VT, RI, ME, MA) 914-330-2599