Registration for U.M. ARMY is an easy two step process:
Here is how it works:
- Your group should choose the program that best suits your needs. View Program Choices
- Check with the U.M. ARMY Northeast office to determine if space is available in the program of your choice.
- Fill out the group registration on-line using the Group Registration link
- Send in a $50 per person (non-refundable) deposit by January 15th to reserve your space. Balance is due no later than April 15, 2017. Total cost is $300 per person.
- Your Group Registration must include a minimum of 2 adults (with insured vehicles) for every 5 youth.
After your group has registered for a U.M. ARMY Program, each individual participant should fill out the online individual registration form. Your church coordinator will supply you with a link that is unique to your church and program. Simply click on that link and fill in the information as required.
Individual Registration Deadlines:
- Participants are asked to submit their Individual On-line Registrations by March 1, 2017 in order to begin our planning.