Thursday, September 5, 2013
Register Early and Save
“Early Registration Rate”
U.M. ARMY Northeast is growing and we’d like your group to be a part of it. We are different from other youth mission programs because we do not believe in “selling” you a mission trip. Instead we pool resources and talents to partner with a local church in their community. We do not hire staff to run our programs but instead we depend on passionate and well trained volunteers to act as leaders in our mission weeks. After many years in ministry we understand that planning well and early are important factors in providing a high quality program.
The Early Registration Rate is designed to offer a financial incentive to groups who are willing to commit early and be flexible in their mission assignment.
Here is how it works:
1. Your group should choose both a first and second choice from the programs offered.
2. Fill out the group registration on-line. There is space provided for you to tell us about any special needs or requests of your group.
3. Send in a $50 per person (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your space no later than December 1, 2013.
4. We will assign your group to a program that is within a 1-3 hour travel time and will let you know by December 15th the location of your week. We will make every effort to give you your first choice and consider your special requests but we cannot guarantee a specific program or location with the Early Registration Rate.
5. The Early Registration rate of $280 per person will apply to the number of participants registered with your group on December 1st. However the following criteria must also be met to qualify for this discount:
- All Individual registrations must be completed on-line by March 1, 2014
- Balance of registration fees must be received by April 15, 2014.
- Your Group Registration must include a minimum of 2 adults with 2 insured vehicles for every 5 youth.
Questions? Contact the U.M. ARMY Northeast office 978-692-5786 or [email protected]