Monday, March 5, 2012
“Close to Home” Early Registration Rate
This promotion has ended. Keep an eye out for other discount programs here.
U.M. ARMY Northeast has experienced tremendous growth in the past few years. We are thrilled to be joined by groups from as far north as Maine and as far south as Maryland. One of the founding principles of U.M. ARMY is that we should recognize and respond to needs close to home. Therefore, we believe that ideal travel time to reach a U.M. ARMY program is 1-3 hours from your home church. Our Board of Directors has been concerned in the past two years to see groups traveling up to nine hours to reach one of our programs. As much as we applaud this dedication we also believe there must be a better way!!!
This year we are introducing our “Close to Home – Early Registration Rate” here is how it works:
- Your group should choose a first and second choice from the programs listed above.
- Fill out the group registration online using the link provided.
- Send in a $50 per person (non-refundable) deposit no later than December 31, 2012
- We will assign your group to a program that is within a 1-3 hour travel time and will let you know no later than January 15th the location and week of your U.M. ARMY program. (A few churches in remote locations may be assigned a slightly longer travel time but we will consult with the church coordinator before making the assignment)
- If the group registration and deposit is received by December 31, 2012, the total registration fee (for the number of participants registered at that time) will be $275. The balance will be due by April 15th 2013.
- Your Group Registration must include a minimum of 2 adults (with vehicles) for every 5 youth. We regret that we are unable to accept Group Registrations that do not meet the minimum adult ratio.
Some questions you many consider:
What if our group wants to register additional participants after December 31st, 2012?
- You will be allowed to register additional participants at any time provided there is space in your assigned program. After December 31, 2012, the regular registration rate of $325 will apply to additional participants from your group.
Will U.M. ARMY be going back to the same location I was in last year?
- Our work is never done! We sincerely hope to go back to many of the same communities we served last summer. We may add new locations based on travel distances and host church availability dates.
What if I would prefer to pick my U.M. ARMY location?
- Exact locations and dates will be posted by January 15, 2013. You may choose to register your group at that time, providing there is space in your preferred program. The regular registration rate of $325 will apply to all participants in your group.
If you have additional questions please contact the U.M. ARMY Northeast office 978-692-5786 or Lorraine@umarmy.org